Thursday, March 5, 2009


A good breakfast to start the day ♥


My dinner with John & Adalene at a Korean Restaurant 
in Elizabeth Arcade last evening. The spicy tofu soup 
with seafood was delicious!
I was damn happy today cos i managed to catch the citycat in time! But... I went to uni without any make-up, no eyebrow, no concealer, nothing. To be honest, this was my first time. Mike said i look usual, haha, how nice of him.

Portfolio lecture by Darren Lee was usual, maybe a little too long. Managed to grab some food from the bakery before my next lecture. By the time i reach cost accounting lecture, i already lose most of my focus. And within 10 mins, my mind shut off. 

Too tired to concentrate, so i left during the break. Anyway, i don't intend to take cost accounting for my elective. Reach home ard 6pm and i dozed off. By the time i woke up, its already 7.30pm! Almost can't make it for my late night grocery shopping. 


My dinner, pork chop with rice noodle soup 
from Quan Thanh Vietnamese Restaurant.
Goodnight all! May i have a good sleep and chiong my tutorials tomorrow!
Not forgetting to mention, mommy received the pair of Nudie Jeans i got her & the size was right! Happy happy happy! ♥♥♥