Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My second day in uni wasn't better than the first. Just when i reach the citycat terminal, i saw the ferry leaving! Waited anxiously for 30 minutes before the next citycat arrives. Damn. Not forgetting multiple bites from sand flies. 

Corporate Accounting lecture was alright. I have one free hour before the next lecture, so went to WordSmith to past time.


That cup of ice mocha was so yummy. But look at those whip cream, sooo sinful!

While i was happily slurping, got a call from my favourite friend, pretty boy. He's still in HK, hello, uni started, and still don't want to come back. Since he's getting smash box primers for me & Jay from Sephora, i'll fetch him from the airport on sunday. 

Financial accounting lecture was so draggy and boring. Those AASB, CA standards are still flooding my mind. Time really crawls, and the three hours felt like three days. 

Back home, i decided to make some dinner. Simple stir-fry.


Buzzing off to call Mr O!