Saturday, March 7, 2009

SATURDAY 

The UQ Thai Association were having a 
welcome party at Roma Street Parkland. 

Of course there were more, but i didn't take pics with them.






FRIDAY

I was so freaking bored at home. Adalene sent me an sms, told me that Garnsis was having 50% sale for the shoes i adored. So i put on some make up, changed and chiong to the city.

Bubble tea shop

 Garnsis
Both me & Ada got the coral ones.

Mano
♥ their accessories

Bought all these from the Korean Supermarket. I dreamt that i drove to city, but i was so WRONG. Had to carry them all the way to north quay terminal and took the citycat. Then walk home from west end terminal. So heavy! I nearly die of exhaustion.

I finally got home and unpacked the stuffs. Got a call from John, both John and Adalene haven't had their dinner. Same here! So i met up with them at Patcharin. We had chilli fish, roast duck and each a bowl of tom yam. Nice! But... I forgot to take pics of the food.